(+352) 26 00 21 1
COVID-19 statement from MDO Management Company
Further to the spread of COVID-19, we would like to inform you that we continue to monitor the situation very closely. The health and well-being of our employees, clients, contractors, suppliers and visitors remains our top priority.
To protect our employees and business contacts, MDO has implemented precautionary measures which follow the guidance from experts, including the World Health Organisation (WHO), and recommendations laid out by the Luxembourg Ministry of Health.
Key measures taken include:
- Splitting the business critical teams of Risk Management and Portfolio Management across two locations;
- Encouraging the practice of appropriate hygiene measures;
- Prohibiting business travel to high risk countries (China, Hong Kong, Macao, Singapore, Japan, South Korea, Iran, Italy, France (Oise and Haut-Rhin), Germany (Baden-Württemberg and Nordrhein-Westfalen);
- Discouraging both business and personal international travel and requesting employees to strictly follow the travel guidelines of the Luxembourg government authorities and the WHO;
- Encouraging the use of (video) conference calls instead of personal meetings.
MDO has a Business Continuity Plan (BCP) which is reviewed and tested annually and we are ready and well prepared to implement our BCP if needed. MDO’s BCP identifies critical business functions and employees are fully trained in its implementation. In the event that the COVID-19 spreads in Luxembourg and we are forced to close our offices, our BCP will allow us to continue to service our clients.
Special measures will be taken if we become aware of any signs of infection within our company.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely, particularly the most recent information published by the Luxemburg Ministry of Health and World Health Organisation regarding travel restrictions and will follow any further instructions given.Back to News & Events