December 9, 2016
MDO Management Company Luxembourg to establish a branch in Ireland.
Martin Vogel, CEO of MDO Management Company said, “We are delighted to announce that we are opening a branch of our award winning Luxembourg based management company in Ireland, to provide a comprehensive range of fund services to existing and new clients.”
MDO Management Company, Ireland will offer the following services:
- Third Party Management Company services to UCITS and AIFs;
- Risk Management Services to UCITS and AIFs;
- AIFMD Reporting and AIFMD distribution passporting;
- Support services to investment funds;
- KIID and PRIIP-KID production;
- Provision of white label fund platforms for both complex and plain vanilla strategies;
MDO Management Company, Ireland will be headed up by Richard Dinn, formerly Investor Services Sales Head for Northern and Eastern Europe at Citi. Richard, who has spent the majority of his career at Citi in London and Dublin with EMEA wide remits, brings over 20 years of experience to MDO Management Company, Ireland.
Martin Vogel added, “We are very pleased to have Richard heading up our operation in Ireland. Richard has great enthusiasm and a proven track record, successfully managing and delivering solutions to clients globally. We are looking forward to a bright future for our operations in Ireland and Luxembourg.”
For more information please contact:
Richard Dinn, General Manager, MDO Management Company, Ireland (+353) 1 541 4790 or (+ 353) 86 778 9338
Martin Vogel, Chief Executive Officer, MDO Management Company (+352) 26 00 21 1
Britta Borneff, Head of Sales and Marketing, MDO Management Company (+352) 26 00 21 462
Key facts about MDO Management Company:
- MDO delivers quality solutions for management company services, directorships, oversight, risk management and compliance monitoring.
- MDO is one of the largest independent management companies and substance providers in Luxembourg.
- MDO has been operational for 13 years. The company was first incorporated in 2003.
- MDO Management Company is a management company governed by Chapter 15 of the UCITS Law dated 17 December 2010. It is regulated by the CSSF.
- MDO Management Company is an Alternative Investment Fund Manager.
- MDO Management Company currently acts as a management company for over 50 funds (UCITS and AIFs) with assets under management exceeding EUR 22 billion.
- MDO intends to establish a Branch (MDO Management Company S.A., Ireland Branch) in the Irish Investment Fund market in 2017.
- MDO has submitted an application to the CSSF in Luxembourg to passport its existing UCITS and AIF licenses into Ireland.
- MDO will also establish two new Fund Platforms, a QIAIF and a UCITS, in Ireland.
- MDO Management Company currently employs 55 highly qualified staff and we believe, based on our considerable expertise and knowledge of the fund business, that there is plenty of opportunity to grow our business in Ireland.
- MDO is truly independent and is 100% owned by its staff and Partners of The Directors’ Office.
- MDO Management Company, Ireland is based in Dublin 43 Fitzwilliam Square, Dublin 2, Ireland.
Richard Dinn’s CV Highlights
- 2015 Consultancy role in establishing and developing a new Irish AIFM
- 2005 to 2015 Investor Services Sales Head for Northern and Eastern Europe for Citi in addition to being a Relationship Manager to Platinum Clients in Europe. He has provided Consultancy support on fund structures and distribution channels via Irish, Luxembourg, Cayman, Bermudian and Swedish Fund structures
- 2000 to 2005 Director of Financial Institutions in Ireland
- Pre-2005 Richard held positions in Merrill Lynch, Allied Irish Bank and Credit Suisse First Boston.